Main research direction
+ Manage land and use land resources, manage and assess the quality of land and water resources effectively and sustainably.
+ Assessment of environmental quality, environmental toxins, wastewater treatment and urban waste
+ Developing technology to treat heavy metal pollution in soil and water, GPS, GIS, RS technology in management, building database, land information, land use and natural resources.
+ Solutions to respond to climate change in agriculture.
Field of scientific research
1. Land use planning, cadastral mapping and measurement, socio-economic development planning, agricultural planning, land use restructuring.
2. Assess and classify land, propose appropriate farming methods for sustainable agricultural development.
3. Researching and applying GPS, GIS and RS technology in natural resource management, building land database, land price map database, and real estate; The impact of urbanization on agricultural land use.
4. Develop a process to treat domestic and agricultural wastewater and recycle it into useful, self-destructing products for agriculture.
5. Fabrication of materials to handle organic matter and heavy metals in the environment
6 . Isolation and synthesis of environmentally friendly biological compounds
7. Investigate and map areas at risk of pollution, degradation and salinity in service of agricultural development planning towards restructuring the agricultural sector.
8. Research on climate change adaptation in agricultural production to minimize damage.
9. Research and develop land use planning for traditional craft villages towards efficiency and environmental friendliness.
10. Implement the new rural construction planning program in association with land use planning and integrate environmental factors.
11. Investigate, evaluate and supplement comprehensive data on soil, degradation, desertification, polluted and saline lands, areas subject to erosion.. agricultural production database.
Typical fields, which Faculty transfer into production practice
1. Making land use planning, measuring cadastral maps, consolidating and changing plots, granting land use right certificates.
2. To conduct an inventory of land and develop a map of the current status of land use at all levels.
3. To formulate a socio-economic master plan, a master plan for agriculture and rural development, and to build agricultural models in the New Rural.
4. Building the land database and completing the cadastral records.
5. Building land price map, land valuation.
6. Strategic environmental assessment (SEA) and environmental impact assessment (EIA), environmental pollution treatment.
7. Management and treatment of livestock waste
8. Climate change and disaster risk
9. Application of Biotechnology for environmental treatment
10. Fabrication of materials to handle organic matter and heavy metals in the environment
11.Isolation and synthesis of environmentally friendly biological compounds
12. Land quality assessment, land degradation assessment, soil mapping...
13. Professional training for local officials and teachers of Natural Resources and Environment.
14. Transfer of technological processes and new technological products such as: growing media for safe vegetables, ornamental flowers, inorganic and organic multi-functional fertilizers for plants.
15. Water-saving irrigation process for plants.
16. Building models of specialized farming for commodity production with sustainable efficiency in the new rural construction planning